Pengutronix at SPS/IPC/Drives 2009
SPS/IPC/Drives 2009 has closed its doors and the Pengutronix exhibition team had returned to Hildesheim tired but with many exciting news and developments. We would like to use this opportunity to thank you for the many, interested visits to our booth!
As usual we covered numerous exciting topics such as:
- Linux on Freescale MX51, MX35, MX31, MX27, MX25...
- Modern dynamic GUIs with Qt 4.6 or AJAX
- Boot time optimisation: Power-On to GUI in 6s
- U-Boot-v2 on ARM, PowerPC, x86
- Current Kernel topics: SocketCAN, Audio, Power Management
- Pengutronix Academy - our new training program
- M2M, IPv6, IP Auto-configuration
- OSELAS.BSP and PTXdist
- Preempt-RT for Debian
Many of our customers have used the opportunity to pay us a short visit and inform themselves on the newest developments in the area of embedded Linux over a cup of coffee and some penguin cookies. We were just as happy to meet numerous interested prospective clients and hope that we will soon be able to welcome them among our many satisfied customers.
Although Linux has already been established as a reliable solution in the industrial market, there are still many exciting challenges left. We are looking forward to tackling those new challenges together with our customers and thus be able to tap the full potential of Linux in the automation area.
Pengutronix would like to thank all participants and visitors for a successful exhibition and is looking forward to seeing everyone again in 2010!
A few impressions from our booth.