Data protection policy
By visiting this website, you provide us with personal data. In the following, we explain what data we collect and for what purposes we store this data.
Data processing on this website
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called up, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, which may contain the following data:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- websites, of which the system of the user on our website reaches
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
- Number of fetched bytes
Storage in log files takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, the data will be deleted when the respective session is completed.
In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibilty to file an objection on the part of the user.
Data processing if you contact us and legal basis for storage
We process the personal data, you give us in the case of contacting us (esp. mailing us). These data are solely stored and used to answer your request, including the necessary technical administration. Legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in answering your request acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Your personal data will be deleted after handling your request, as soon as it can be inferred from the circumstances that your request has been handled conclusively, but at the latest when you object to the storage and processing of your personal data, and no statutory storage periods apply.
Third party components and tracking
We are linking to third-party provider of social media content. Following any of these links might provide your data to these companies.
We don't track your browsing activities in any way.
We are embedding videos by YouTube (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland) to our content in privacy enhanced mode, but YouTube might collect data, when the video is viewed.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Provided that we are not required by law or by court order, we will not transfer any personal data to third parties.
Your rights as an affected person
You may always ask us to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us and on what grounds, and if need be to have it corrected. Please contact the above stated person in charge.
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
You may object to the storage and procession of personal data affecting you. Please contact the above stated person in charge. If you enter an objection, we will stop the procession of personal data affecting you. Further processing remains reserved as far as we have compelling legitimate reasons for the further processing of your personal data by us which prevail over your interests and rights, or as far as the further prosessing serves the exercise of or defense against legal claims. Please notice as well, that we can only partly comply to your request of deletion if statutory storage periods apply.
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is applicable:
- Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing of personal data concerning you according to. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data affecting you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered according to Art. 8 para. 1 of the GDPR.
Nevertheless the right to deletion does not prevail, as far as the further processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in exercise of an official authority that has been conferred to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health according to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
- to assert or exercise legal claims or defend against such claims.
Duration of storage
The duration of the storage of the processed personal data depends on the respective legal basis, the purpose of procession and if applicable the statutory storage periods. Are data being processed due to your explicit approval according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will store these data as long as you do not explicitly object to the storage or processing. If we store your personal data on the legal basis of our legitimate interests acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR, we store these data util you object to the storage, except if we can state compelling legitimate reasons for further processing, that prevail over your interests, rights and freedom, or if these data serve the exercise of or defence against legal claims. Besides, data will be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their processing.