Site Steuerwalder Straße
Walk from the train station
- Leave the station using the exit Nordstadt (on the right hand side when descending from the platforms).
- After leaving the station, turn left into the street „Altes Dorf“ and
- after a few more meters you pass over the pedestrian crossing and continue straight ahead on the street Leunisstraße.
- At the traffic lights cross over the street Steuerwalder Straße and turn right immediatly.
- Pengutronix is located in the first building after the traffic lights.
- You can identify it by the company sign on the grassed area.
Parking spaces can be found on the company's premises of Steuerwalder Straße 21. To reach the parking spaces, drive onto the backyard between housenumbers 21 and 25 of the street Steuerwalder Straße. All parking spaces labeled with "Bauleitung" may be used. Please do not use the other parking spaces, as they belong to either the residents of the neighbouring building or the doctor's office. If unsure, please contact us via telephone or ask after entering the office.
Covered bicyle stands can be found near the entrance.
Site Peiner Straße
Walk from the train station
- Leave the station using the exit Nordstadt (on the right hand side when descending from the platforms)
- After leaving the station, turn left into „Altes Dorf“
- Turn left again after a few meters onto „Peiner Straße“
- After about 80 m you will find Pengutronix (Peiner Straße 6-8) on the left.
Parking spaces in Peiner Straße can be found diagonally opposite the Pengutronix office. There is an entrance with an open barrier. On the right hand side all parking spaces marked with PTX can be used.
Please note: Please park forward in order not to damage the paintings on the house wall by exhaust fumes.
Travel by Train
Pengutronix can easily be reached on foot from Hildesheim Main Station.
Hildesheimer Main Station is a stop on the ICE route Basel–Berlin.
Hannover, Wolfsburg, Braunschweig, and Bad Harzburg can be reached using regional and local trains.
Travel by Car
On the A7 from Hannover (from north)
On the highway A7 take exit 61 (Hildesheim-Drispenstedt), then turn right onto the street B494/Kennedydamm. After 2.7 km, shortly after passing under a bridge, turn right at the second traffic light onto the street Sachsenring and after 300 m hold left to stay on the street Sachsenring. Take the second exit at the roundaout to stay on the street Sachsenring. Then, after 400 m, turn slightly left at the traffic light onto the street Peiner Straße. After 400 m at the traffic lights turn right sharply onto the street Steuerwalder Straße. After about 300 m you will find Pengutronix on your left side in the first building after traffic lights. You can identify it by the company sign on the grassed area. For parking, see above.
On the A7 from Kassel/Frankfurt (from south)
On the highway A7 take exit 62 (Hildesheim) and take the direction Hildesheim/Sarstedt. Then take the street B1/Berliner Straße to the roundabout and pass it on the 2nd exit (so actually travelling straight, continuing on the street B1/Berliner Straße). After 800 m - the name of the street changes to Bismarkstraße and then Kaiserstraße - turn right onto the small street Hannoversche Straße and after 200 m at the traffic lights turn right again, staying on the street Hannoversche Straße. At the roundabout take the second exit to stay on the street Hannoversche Straße. After passing under the railway bridge, turn slight left onto the street Steuerwalder Straße. After about 300 m you will find Pengutronix on your left side in the first building after traffic lights. You can identify it by the company sign on the grassed area. For parking, see above.
Travel by Plane
The nearest airport is Hannover Langenhagen (HAJ).
From the airport, take the suburban train S5 to Hannover Mainstation (spoken: Hannover Hauptbahhof, written in shortform: Hannover Hbf). Then take the regional train RE (erx) or suburban train S-Bahn (S3/S4) to Hildesheim Hbf.
Continue with the 5 minute walk as described above for Travel by Train.